On residential exterior painting, our job is to make your home look beautiful and more importantly to protect it. However, the most important reason to repaint an exterior is to maintain and upkeep your home.
A quality professional paint job should last at least 10 years and with Precision Painting that is exactly what you will receive. The two most important aspects in order to achieve a long-lasting exterior paint job are:
- Prep Work
- High-Quality Paints & Products
Our team always prepares exterior surfaces by the book:
- Pressure washing to ensure all surfaces are clean and bondable
- Scraping and sanding of rough, damaged, loose, and chipping areas
- Repair and filling as needed to prepare all surfaces
- Appropriate primers applied as needed to ensure the paint will bond properly
- Re-caulking of all joints and windows as needed
- Covering, masking, and protecting all non-paintable areas (windows, walkways, doors, etc.)
Once all the prep work is complete, then finally, 2 finish coats are applied.
Coupled with our extensive preparation are our top of the line products. Precision Painting uses only top quality paint from the two best manufactures: Benjamin Moore & Sherwin Williams. Due to our prep and top quality paints we are able to leave each of our clients with one of the longest written warranties in the business.